The windows they installed I find to be very low quality.Had 7 windows done ($2536 + $85.00 processing fee) was told they were premium energy weld stimulus certified (whatever that means really not sure).

After 3 years the LowE metallic coating is wearing off in some areas. They are not very helpful in resolving the problem unless you're willing to pay some more money to address a problem that should not have occurred if they were premium windows (I believe they sell seconds). The lady I had spoken to (I believe her name was Linda) was very rude & condescending & gave me the impression that I was bothering her...

I am in the market now for replacing front windows but would not recommend Window Wholesalers if you are looking for good windows.I have certainly learned my lesson & if I can help someone else from making the same mistakes I will certainly do that...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Window Wholesalers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window Wholesalers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window Wholesalers windows for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments